Position of Vice-Chancellor, University of Kotli, Azad Kashmir: If you are from Peshawar and looking for a job stay connected with the post.
The University of Kotli required a Vice-Chancellor through an advertisement on June 27, 2022, in Dawn Newspaper. Applications are invited from eminent academicians/scholars of international repute for the position of the Vice-Chancellor, University of Kotli, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir.
|Region||Kotli, AJK, PAKISTAN|
|Organization||University of Kotli|
|Job Experience||02 Years|
Essential Qualification And Experience
- Ph.D. from an HEC-recognized University/Institution.
- Experience of at least 20 years of teaching/research/administration with at least five (05) years as a full professor in HEC recognized University/Institution or equivalent rank with professional experience in a national or international Research and Development organization.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching, research, administration, and fund management.
- Experience in a leadership position like, Chairman/Principal/Director of an institute or center and Dean or equivalent.
- Not more than 65 years of age on the last date fixed for submission of the applications.
- Those candidates/applicants who are already in Government Service are required to apply through the proper channel.
- Detailed advertisement and self-quantification proforma are available in this advertisement.
- CNIC Update
- Certificate of Experience
- Recent Photo
Terms & Conditions
- The applications of the candidates are complete in all respect.
- Candidates should reach the office of the Secretary of Presidential Affairs/Secretary.
- Candidates short-listed by the Search Committee shall be called for an interview.
- The last date of this post is July 18, 2022.
Secretary Presidential Affairs, AJ&K/Secretary Search Committee President’s Block, Kashmir House, F-5/2, Islamabad. Ph # 0519203800