The Bronx Zoo, the Wildlife Conservation Society’s most famous park, is an unbeatable window into the world of nature for people living in the heart of the Bronx and is an ideal platform for conservation efforts throughout the globe. The main restaurant is open throughout the year, serving cold and hot meals, drinks, and snacks. The restaurant’s 17,500 square feet seating area offers both indoor and outside seating, with views of an unnatural marsh. Tables for lunch boxes are available.
The Bronx provides:
- Referral Program A monetary reward for each onboard person.
- Health Benefits and sick leave are based on hours accumulated throughout the season.
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts in Merchandise, Restaurants, Membership, and Group Sales
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- An outgoing and confident attitude is essential.
- You must be capable to collaborate well with others in a positive work environment.
- Must be flexible since we train employees to perform all aspects of our business.
- Basic math abilities.
- Ensuring the highest quality standards for every product by following local and federal food handling and preparation procedures.
- Prepare and sell WCS food items, and increase sales by cross-selling and up-selling.
- Collect payments for items and follow up on the policies regarding inventory, cash handling, and procedures.
- Deliver consistent quality services through proper presentation and preparation of goods.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the work areas assigned to you, as directed.
|Posted on:||September 08, 2022|
|Last Date:||Sep 30, 2022|
|Company:||The Bronx Zoo|