Public Private Partnership Support Facility Executive: announced a job opportunity for the post of Chief Executive Officer through the Express Jobs Newspaper advertisement on 21 July 2022. Candidates with degrees in M.sc, MA, Master, M.com, MBA, and MS can apply for this job vacancy before 05 August 2022. The overview of this job vacancy is as follows:
|Job Location||Karachi , Pakistan|
|Qualification||Master | MA | M.com | MBA | M.sc | MS|
|Application Form||Not Available|
|Organization||Public Private Partnership Support Facility|
|Published Date||21 July, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05 August, 2022|
|Salary Range||50000.00-90000.00 PKR|
- Minimum Master’s Degree preferably in Accounting Finance Economics/ Business Administration, Investment Management, Project Development Corporate Finance or related field.
- At least 17 years of extensive relevant work experience in the private or public sector; Experience in heading a similar organization or a project/corporate finance, investment advisory, project consulting, or design development institution.
- Government officers having experience in Government Team Government / Public Sector Organization / Autonomous Administration / Corporation can also apply for the post.
- A sound understanding of public policy and market issues related to infrastructure and urban services sector structuring, development, finance and operations, and regulatory and institutional understanding and capital in the country.
- Strong in providing project finance and PPP transactions with direct involvement in lending and advising on infrastructure and other development projects from inception to closure.
- Projects in various sectors include energy, water, and wastewater, municipal waste, public parks and spaces, urban inter-transport, mass transit, health education, roads, and highways.
- Good understanding of requirements and development in PPP mode.
- Ability to represent PSF’s role in promoting PPP project development to financial markets, private parties, and others.
How To Apply
Candidates with PP who meet the above criteria may apply by sending their CVs stating their suitability for ISAM (i) by courier post or (ii) by email to [email protected] Company Secretary can give to CF and PEC Private Partnership Support Facility, 2nd Floor, Imperial Court Building (Old Block Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road Karachi).
Terms & Conditions
- Last date of application: Within 15 days from publication of vacancy announcement.
- Important Notes for Application Submission: (1) Please (in case of email Mention the post for which you are applying along with the candidate’s name in the return line and (in case of courier) on the envelope.
- Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
- TA/DA will not be given for interview.
- The PPP support facility is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in terms of gender and culture.