The Bank of Khyber BOK Karachi Sindh Pakistan: invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Batch Officer by the advertisement from July 17th, 2022, published in the Dawn Newspaper. Candidates with MS, MA, M.com, Master, MBA, etc. qualifications can be considered.
|Job Posted Date||July 17, 2022|
|Location of vacant position||Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
|Education Requirement||Master | MA | M.com | MBA | MS|
|Closing Date||July 31, 2022|
- The minimum age for education is 16 years. In Business, Commerce Economics, or other disciplines relevant to banking with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent from well-known and HEC recognized colleges and universities.
- Only candidates who will be considered for selection in the selection process have completed their relevant degrees and have the final transcript or diploma in their original form.
- For Males: The maximum age limit for males is 26 years on the application form’s closing date.
- The Maximum Age limit for Females is 29 years.
How to Apply
- Applications can be completed on the National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk). Notice: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service. Eligible candidates must have copies of the Electronic Roll No Slip (having an image of the candidate) on the NTS website to appear in the examinations.
- Candidates must deposit the test fee of Rs.460/- via online banking, Eaisypaisa, or Jazz Cash.
- Only 1Bill Invoice payments are accepted.
- Applications made by mail will not be considered.
- The Bank reserves the right to approve or deny every application without citing any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test or interview.
- The last date of the job vacancy is July 2022.
- Candidates will be permitted to take part in the test for written examinations conducted by NTS. However, if a candidate is found to be ineligible, they may not be able to participate at any point in the recruitment process.
- The National Testing Service Pakistan will administer written Tests.