Health Department Medical Muzaffarabad: announced a job opportunity for the post of Medical Officer (Male/Female BS-17), Staff Nurse (BS-16), Surgical Specialist (BS-18) and Medical Legal Surgeon (BS-18) through the Nawaiwaqt Jobs Newspaper advertisement on July 29 2022. Candidates with MBBS, Matric, Intermediate and Middle education can apply for this job vacancy before August 12 2022. The complete overview of this job is as follows:
|Posted on:||July 29, 2022|
Muzaffarabad, AJK, Pakistan
|Education:||Middle | Matric | Intermediate | MBBS|
|Last Date:||August 11, 2022|
|Company:||Health Department Medical Muzaffarabad|
Category / Sector:
- Application with CV
- Attested educational certificates
- Experience certificates
- Passport size photographs
Terms & Conditions
- For Medical Officers (Male-Female), one-year house job certificate in addition to MBBS and permanent registration.
- A postgraduate diploma for the speciality is also required to be registered with PMC/PMDC.
- Total marks of Matriculation, F.SC and MBBS must be included along with the application.
- Due to ad hawk appointments, the right of a permanent position will not arise, and no court case can be filed in this regard.
- The Government shall be empowered to terminate the issued posts at any time by making ad-hoc appointments.
- There will be no exchange of attachments during deployment.
How To Apply
At the time of the interview, it is mandatory to bring Pashtun Certificate, National Identity Card, Matriculation Certificate, MBBS Degree, House Job Certificate, PMC/PMDC Registration, and Post Graduate Degree original documents. Applications prepared (Domicile, Resident Certificate, National Identity Card Matric.MBBS, F.Sc Degree (DMC), House Job Certificate, Certified copy of Registration Certificate within the publication date of the advertisement for fathers and mothers till date also Health Public D -Block New District Complex, Old Secretariat, Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir will be received.
Applications received before this advertisement will not be accepted. Also, applications will not be processed after the specified date. Only state residents of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Muhajir, refugees of Jammu and Kashmir 1989, are eligible to apply. Travelling expenses for the test interview will not be given to us.