Forest Department Management Bannu announced a job opportunity for the Driver and Forest Guard post through the Aaj Jobs Newspaper advertisement on July 28 2022. Candidates with Middle, Matric and Intermediate can apply for this job vacancy before August 12, 2022. The complete details of this job vacancy are as per follows:
|Posted on:||July 28, 2022|
|Education:||Matric | Primary | Middle|
|Last Date:||August 10, 2022|
|Company:||Forest Department Management|
Category / Sector:
How to Apply
- The application form and KPTA online deposit slip are available on the website of www.kpta.org.pk.
- Application form for deposit slip Rs.600 submits online at any branch of MCB.
- Application Form with original deposit slip within 15 days from advertisement to KPTA Head Office 1st Floor | Sarhad Plaza Near Machine Gate Police Station Warsak Road Peshawar should be sent.
- KPTA test will be securing trial. Only 50% marks will be required. At the same time, the recruitment policy will be done as per the rules.
- For any information about KPTA, contact 091-2617060.
- Attested educational certificates
- Experience certificates
- Application with CV
- Passport size photographs
Terms & Conditions
- A separate application must be submitted for each vacancy.
- Candidates must submit their application within 15 days of the advertisement.
- The Government’s sovereign authority may increase or decrease the number of posts for any reason.
- The appointment of persons with disabilities in the minority will be under the prevailing rules of the Government. In the non-availability of minority candidates, other candidates will fill vacant seats.
- (KP Testing Agency (KPTA) will charge a fee of Rs.600 from the applicant on the application form.
- More information is available on (KPTA) website www.kpta.org.pk.
- Three months of completion of the waiting list will be legally valid.
- The experience certificate issued by the government agency will be accepted.
- After the recruitment, the concerned institutions will verify the educational credentials, the cost of which will be borne by the candidate himself. If it is proved, not only the application of the concerned candidate will be cancelled, but legal action will be taken against him.
- No TANDA will be given to candidates appearing for tests and interviews.