National University of Modern Languages NUML: announced a job opportunity for the posts of Assistant (Regular BPS-15), UDC (Regular BPS-11), Computer Operator, Cashier, LDC (Regular BPS-09), Driver, Library Attendant, Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker through the newspaper advertisement on 07 July 2022.
|Organization||National University of Modern Languages NMUL|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education Requirements||Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Others|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||09|
|Newspaper||The News Jobs|
|Address||Regional Director NUML Lahore|
- Application along with CV
- Attested copies of educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- 2 Recent Photograph
- Graduate and two years of experience as UDC (MS Office) for the post of Assistant.
- Intermediate with four years of experience as a clerk for UDC post.
- Intermediate with almost three years of computer handling experience for the position of Computer Operator.
- Graduate with three years of experience in Accounts in Government/Organization for the post of Cashier.
- Matriculate with typing speed minimum of 30 words per minute required for the post of LDC.
- Matric is required for the post of Library Attendant.
- Interested candidates can apply using the prescribed application forms for faculty along with an attested copy of their CV, a detailed resume and all academic documents such as professional experience certificates, a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs are required to be attached with the application.
- The application, which is complete in every respect, must be submitted via Courier at the given address.
- Candidates can download the application Form from: https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all.
- The last date is 21-07-2022.
- Incomplete applications submitted via email or by hand or postponed deadline will not be considered.
- . The University’s decision will be final in all instances, and only those who have been shortlisted are invited to test or interview.
Regional Director NUML Lahore Campus, Bloack-3, 2nd Floor, Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Egerton Road, Lahore.