Public Sector Organization: Applications are required from professional holders of Sindh domicile with the required qualifications, work, experience, and skills per the following eligibility criteria. One year in a public sector institution on a purely temporary basis.
|Announced Date||13th July 2022|
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
|Newspaper Name||Jang Daily|
|Jobs Industry||Legal Jobs|
|Department Name||Public Sector Organization|
LLb | LLM
|Last Date||August 01, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Candidates must have HEC recognized University LLB/LLM/ Braster Law degree.
- Be fluent in English and know general and procedural laws.
- Candidate’s experience of appearing to the High Courts and freely having at least two years of standing practice.
- Familiar with court procedures and case sessions, and case perception management.
- Additional expertise in federal and provincial financial laws will be helpful.
- Certified copies of CNIC
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Recent passport size photographs (2)
No TA/DA will be given to attend the test or interview.
Terms & Conditions
- Only those candidates who meet the criteria of importance will be allowed to take the test or interview.
- Incomplete applications without supporting documents or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- The appointees can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Candidates already employed in various Government Departments, Autonomous Institutions, Semi-Government, and Multinational Institutions should apply through the Department.
- The name of the post should be written on the top right side of the envelope.
- Advisor reserves the right to cancel this ad or change the details at any time.
Accounts Office,r GPO BOX NO. 755 Karachi.