The Citizens Foundation Lahore: is looking for a Regional Manager based in Lahore through the newspaper advertisement of 11 July 2022 published in Jang Daily. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s education can apply for this post.
|Announced Date||11th July 2022|
|Job Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Newspaper Name||Jang Jobs|
|Jobs Category||Private Job|
|Jobs Industry||NGO Jobs|
|Department Name||The Citizens Foundation Lahore (TFC)|
|Required Education||Master’s | Bachelor’s|
|Last Date||August 11, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Leadership: create teams, manage conflicts, and improve relationships: communication and interpersonal abilities.
- The understanding of policy, planning, and strategy, as well as general finance and budgeting.
- The ability to form alliances and create partnerships.
- More than 15 years of experience in management.
- Former Army Brigadier (or equivalent) rank from the Air Force/Navy.
- Inspire leadership in the region.
- Find and fix problems or opportunities that could challenge your company to assess risk and guide efforts to improve quality.
- Coach and inspire local and regional teams to increase productivity and improve engagement
- Check that all legal and official documents conform with the laws and regulations.
- Establish a culture of clear communication and transparency at all levels.
- Work closely with functional groups within the company to ensure effective administration of the portfolio.
- Assist in the delivery of high-quality education in schools by monitoring the inputs, availability, and quality of materials and staff and by monitoring students’ performance across
- Establish alliances and partnerships with other organizations and government agencies to ensure targeted network expansion.
- Plan and make strategic choices: setting up annual KPIs and expectations for performance and a thorough review of the final results.