Public sector organization Peshawar announced a job opportunity through the Dawn newspaper on 16 June 2022. Applications are invited from suitable candidates of Khaybar Pakhtunkhwa for the positions of Provincial Manager, Team Leader, MIS Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Lady health visitors (for mobile teams) EPI Technician, Health/Nutrition/Hygiene Promoters-female and Outreach worker female from various districts.
These positions are purely on a contract basis with fix salary package. Local and females are encouraged to apply. According to the newspaper, ad candidates can be applied before July 9, 2022. The overview of this job vacancy is as follows.
|Organization||Public Sector Organization|
|Jobs Location||Khayber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||08|
|Address||Public Sector Organization Peshawar|
- Up-to-date CNIC copy
- Attested Educational Documents
- Recent Photos
- Master’s in Public Health or relevant Master’s in Social Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
- Bachelor’s in Social Sciences
- Qualified LHV from Nursing Examination Board OR from any recognized institute registered with Pakistan Nursing Council
- 2 Years Diploma in the relevant technology from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Faculty OR Diploma in the relevant field from any institution registered with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Faculty.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Social Sciences)
Terms & Conditions
- Please share your CV along with requisite documents as mentioned at point 5 below on the PO BOX No.118 Peshawar till 9th July 2022. Incomplete Application and After Last Date of Submitted Application should not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and will have to submit recent photographs, tested copies of professional certificate/degree/diploma, and CNIC at the time of interview.
- No. TA/DA shall be admissible for Test/Interview.
- Original documents will be examined in the interview.
- The applicant shall be bound to provide the following documents; a) Recent NIC photocopy b) All educational documents attested c) Copies of experience certificates attested d) Updated CV attested.
- The requisite experience must be post-qualification after issuance of the relevant certificate/degree/diploma.