Insuitute of Space Technology (IST) invites application from qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Assistant Technical Officer (BPS-16) through the newspaper advertisement on 01 July, 2022 in Ausaf Jobs.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||Insuitute of Space Technology (IST)|
|Education||Beachlor | Master|
|Job Experience||02 Years|
- Updated CV
- Attested photocopies of Degrees
- Experinece Certificates
- Equivalence Certificates
- Recent Passport Size Photograh
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) (Hons) degree (four years degree) in Aerospace/Electrial/Electronics from HEC recognized university with Second Division (minimum CGPA of 2.0/4.0 in annual system of examination) with a minimum post-qualification relevant experience of five (05) years.
- 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Aerospace / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics from Government recognized Boards of Technical Education with Second Divison (minimum 50% marks) with minimum post-qualifacation relevant experience of seven (07) years.
- Relevant experience means certified hands on experience of manufacturing, designing, flying, electronics and maintenance of UAVs/drones (fixed wing, quadcopter etc).
- Only one second division (minimum CGPA of 2.0/4.0 in semester system of minimum 50% marks in annual system of examination) is allowed in the entire academic career.
- No third division is allowed in the entire academic career.
TA/DA will not be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
The maximum age limit for Assistant Technical Officer (BPS-16) is 35 years.
Additional Director (HRM) IST Post Box No. 2750, Islambad 44000
- This post is only for Islamabad. Test or Interview will be conducted at Institute Space Technology, Islamabd campus.
- Shortlisted candidates will called for interview.
- Please mark the position on the right hand side of the envelope.
- Last date of this post is 16 July, 2022.